BIS for Amplifiers are the manufacturing standards created for Amplifiers by the Bureau of Indian Standards. Manufacturers have to obtain BIS certification for Amplifiers if they wish to manufacture and sell those products in Indian markets.
As an amplifier comes under BIS under CRS, any attempt at manufacturing and sale of amplifiers without proper BIS certification could lead to heavy penalty. Further violations can even lead to jail time, and worse.
Our BIS consultants understand the BIS requirements associated with amplifiers. Thus, we can provide you to the BIS certification assistance you need for these products. We pool our expertise and our experience to ensure that you get your certification on time so that you can launch your product in the market without any delay. To that end, we provide you services that include:
Thus, if you require BIS certification for amplifier on time, and at an affordable price, our experts will be more than happy to assist you.
Following is the process to obtain BIS Certification for manufacturing of Amplifiers is as follows:
Scroll down the document given below to checkout the requirements for BIS certification for amplifiers.
1. Self Certified copy of the certificate of established firm or company
2. Self certified copy of document that provides address proof of the firm or company.
3. Document that provides proof of the identity of the authorized signatory
4. Documents containing the Technical details of the product you want the BIS certification for
5. Location map of the premises from nearest landmark
6. An Agreement in the judicial stamp of INR 100/-
Reach out of our BIS consultants. We focus on providing the best results to your clients, and that includes you. Contact us for more info.
As per the provisions of the Compulsory Registration Scheme, it’s important for the battery manufacturers to obtain BIS certification for batteries before they can be sold on the Indian soil.
Obtaining BIS certification for amplifiers is mandatory for manufacturers of amplifiers in India. Without it, they are not allowed to either manufacture or sell these products in the country.